British blues guitarist Joanne Shaw Taylor comes off as a talented, if unfinished, young blues artist on her second album, Diamonds in the Dirt.She brings a new authority to her playing, songwriting, and smoky vocals. If you enjoy the rough-and-ready sounds of Rory Gallagher, you’ll dig the rockin’ vibe Taylor brings to her blues.
Joanne Shaw Taylor: guitar, vocals,
Steve Potts: drums,
Dave Smith: bass,
Rick Steff: keyboards.
01. Can’t Keep Living Like This [00:05:12]
02. Dead And Gone [00:04:07]
03. Same As It Never Was [00:04:54]
04. Jump That Train [00:04:50]
05. Who Do You Love [00:03:07]
06. Diamonds In The Dirt [00:05:07]
07. Let It Burn [00:04:30]
08. World On Fire [00:03:52]
09. Lord Have Mercy [00:04:40]
10. The World And It’s Way [00:04:57]
Pick it up:
Posted in Blues by blueaddicted with no comments yet.